Sad face: Sore throat

Mr FD has had a horrid, horrid sore throat for the last four days, so bad that he has had to get up in the night because lying down is so painful. He has not been a happy bunny.





Today I am feeling a slight discomfort in my throat and a little bit of burning pain when I swallow. I think it may be creeping up on me. Just in time for a very busy teaching day tomorrow, and then the weekend! Huzzah.

But that's not all...

This Sunday is going to be a special one for me. I'm being recommissioned as a Licensed Lay Minister at church - Archdeacons coming from Marseilles and finger buffets after the service and I suspect that Sunday will be when it is at its raging high point. Fantastic.

What's a girl to do?

After my next lesson (oops, about to start!) I'll be popping out to see what the pharmacy can offer me, but I fear that I'm just going to have to let it run its course, and put up with the pain on Sunday.

I find this advice very helpful though:

(not!)



Comments

Popular Posts